The Bright Spot Magazine
The Bright Spot is a publication written for elementary-age young people. This quarterly magazine was started in the fall of 2009, as we recognized the need for Christian young people to have a tool that will help them dig into their Bibles and grow in Christ.
Although The Bright Spot is designed specifically for individual kids to use in their personal walk with the Lord, this publication can also be used by Sunday school teachers, camp or Christian school workers, and parents who want to supplement their family devotional times.
Each issue includes Bible lessons, practical applications for following God's Word in everyday life, ideas for devotions and Bible memory, activities, and prompts to encourage kids to learn more about God and His Word for themselves.
If you are new to The Bright Spot Magazine, we invite you to contact us and request a free sample issue. It will be mailed to you at no cost or obligation, along with ordering information. This will help you decide if you would like to become a subscriber.
"But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus."
– 2 Timothy 3:14-15
Highlights from the Spring 2017 issue:
- Nehemiah's Prayers: What It Means to Pray Without Ceasing
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made
- Tips for Memorizing God's Word
- Crack the Code puzzle: The Names of Jesus
- Lilias Makes a Choice: A True Story
- "Silver and Gold Have I None"
- Wisdom From Proverbs
- Answer Me This: What does it mean to take God's name in vain?
- The Tale of the Envious Eagle
- I Have a Song, Dig a Little Deeper, Attitude Check
- Tricky Trivia, Just for Fun, Now It's Your Turn, puzzles, and more